A painting exhibition by Mr.Anand Mohan & Mr.Vishnu PV at Ernakulam Durbar hall art gallery from May 23 to may 28. (Timings: 11 am to 7 pm). All are welcome...please encourage him with your presence...
Sunday, Apr 23rd
Last update01:30:00 AM GMT
New Office Bearers of Varier Samajam Kerala were elected during the 34th Annual Conference held at Haripad on 20th May 2012
President -Sri.MKC Warrier (Haripad) General Secretary : Sri.PV Muralidharan , Sreekrishnapuram Palakkad
Vanitha Wing -President- Smt.(Dr) V.Vijayalakshmi (Palakkad) Secretary : Smt.Geetha R Warrier(Guruvayur)
Youth Wing -President - Mr.Sreejth Warrier (Thrissur) , Secretary - Mr.Sanal Sankar (Angamali)
Congrats to all : warriers.org & worldwarriers.org
congrats to all behind this....
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF THE MEMBERS OF THE VARIAR SAMAJAM – KOLKATA UNIT HELD ON 1ST MAY 2012 AT THE RESIDENCE OF SHRI P.T. KRISHNAN, AT THAKURPUKUR CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY
Shri P.T. Krishnan Chaired the above meeting.
Shri K.E.R. Warrier and Shri K.V. Padmanabhan informed their inability to attend the meeting, due to health ground, which was noted and leave of absence was granted to both of them.
The Chairman welcomed all the members present to the meeting. He also read out the mail sent by Shri T.V. Pankajakshan to all the members detailing the present status of the Variar Samajam Kolkata Unit and also the necessity for its revival. On the request of the Chairman, Shri T.V. Pankajakshan explained to the members present, about the financial strength of the Samajam and also about regularization of the bank account with Federal Bank, as has been mentioned in the Mail sent earlier.
The members present unanimously agreed, that there were certain lapses, knowingly or unknowingly from each one of them, which has put the Kolkata Unit in such a precarious condition. But it was really happy to note the enthusiasm of all the members present to revive the Unit. Therefore the following Resolutions have been passed in the meeting.
1) It has been Unanimously Resolved, by the members present, that a REVIVAL COMMITTEE, consisting of the following members
1. Shri P.T. Krishnan
2. Shri K.E. R. Warrier
3. Shri K.V. Padmanabhan
4. Shri T.V. Pankajakshan
5. Shri V.V. Unnikrishnan
6. Shri P.V. Ravindran
7. Shri P.V. Vijaya Kumar
8. Shri P.T. Viswanathan
9. Shri C.P. Balakrishna Varier
10. Shri V.V. Pavanadasan
11. Shri K. Manikandan
12. Shri T.V. Chandrasekahar
13. Shri Krishna Kumar
14. Shri T. Narayanan
15. Shri K Sekharan
is constituted solely for the purpose of reviving of the Variar Samajam, Kolkata Unit.
2) It has been FURTHER RESOLVED that the existing signatories of the bank accounts, namely Shri K.E.R. Warrier, Shri T.V. Pankajakshan & Shri C.P. Balakrishna Varier, with the Federal Bank will continue to function till they are replaced and/or reappointed in the coming general body meeting of the Samajam Kolkata Unit.
3) It was also decided to form a CORE COMMITTEE, consisting of the following members, to organize a get-together on a day close to our national festival ONAM. It was also discussed that all our community members in Kolkata, who are presently not members of Variar Samajam, Kolkata Unit, will also be invited for the get-together and will be persuaded to become members.
1) Shri V.V. Unnikrishnan,
2) Shri P.V. Ravindran
3) Shri P.T. Viswanathan
4) Shri P.V. Vijayakumar
5) Shri C.P. Balakrishna Varier
6) Shri T.V. Pankajakshan
There being no other business to transact the meeting terminated with a vote of thanks.